Architectural Stone boasts an impressive history of working with natural stone for nearly two hundred years.
We are hence able to use our expertise to advise on the extent of repairs which are required, as well as suggest the most suitable materials, treatment and method for restoration.
In addition to this consultancy service, our skilled stonemasons possess extensive experience in sourcing and crafting natural stone products to efficiently complete any restoration project.
Several on-site restoration services include:
- Defect and condition surveying
- Structural alterations and specialist repairs to external facades
- Re-pointing and mortar repair with re-constituted stone mixes or lime based mortars
- Piece-in repair on new stonework with carvings to match original details
- Facade repairs after cleaning
- Fixing of bespoke masonry replacements
Architectural Stone have recently been contracted by...
Architectural Stone were commissioned to supply, produce...
Architectural Stone are working with Laing O’Rourke...
We are delighted to introduce Ioannis Filippotis, a world...